Rollback RX Pro install problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollback RX Pro install problem

I have win 10 pro x64 version 1809, got the message; 'insuffient memory'. My sytem has 8GB DDR3 ram. anyone got a idéé.
    Greetings from Belgium.
    WiVyBEL

Hi there,

What version of Rollback Rx are you using? Have you extracted the program properly?

Let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Win 10 ver 1809 build 17763.253, I'have used winrar version 5.60. then exe file ' x64 ', since my pc 64 bit. Rollback RX version 11.

Thxs for responding. WiVyBEL
      Last edited by WiVyBEL; 01-20-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Just run setup.exe, not x64.exe. Installation process will detect 64 bit system.

Comment

Tried everything: NO INSTAL .... I submitted a ticket with logs and screenshots to the technical servises, i hope a solution is found!
          My system win 10 Pro version 1809, 8 GB memory, 1 SSD divided in 2 x 1TB, AMD A8 processor.
          Last edited by WiVyBEL; 01-21-2019, 11:59 AM. Reason: config My PC

Comment

screenshots
            Attached Files

Comment

I believe there's an ini switch you'll need to alter to adjust here, let me look it up and get back to you.

Comment

never heard of an ' ini switch ', i'm looking forward to your answer, meanwhile I Google it. Thxs for youre effort to help me.
                grtz WiVyBEL

Comment

In your Rollback RX INSTALLATION FOLDER, you'll find a file called SETUP.INI. Edit the file and change or add the following entry to... "hybrid=0" (known as a "switch") in that file. Close the file and reBOOT your System. This will DEFAULT RBrx to "Fast Restore mode." (Thanks to "yashkhan" on the Wilders Security Forum for that information... we sure didn't get it in this Forum. It wasn't even in the HDS KnowledgeBase article that was FINALLY posted earlier today.)
                  Last edited by Froggie; 01-23-2019, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Hi Froggie tried your suggestion, unfortunaly I'm getting back the pictures off '#6', no install so far.
                    Thxs for helping me!
                    grtz from Belgium, WiVyBEL

Comment

Today I Installed version 11.1, still got the nasty screens of '#6' ?

grtz WiVyBEL

Last edited by WiVyBEL; 01-25-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Still no response of support ... . I ran the home version in a vmware machine no problems so far and the memory used is only 2.048 G??

Comment

Working...
                        X