No announcement yet.

Older professional version for free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drought, i'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree. Like dbolotin said, Froggie is a well respected and knowledgeable person in these forums and many others. I have never read anywhere ( in the many years that i've read Froggies posts) anyone calling him a TROLL before. In fact your post shocked me so much that it prompted me to write this post.

In fact it's here for all to see that Froggie has done nothing but to help you, as he has always done. Period.

As it has already been suggested and you've stated yourself...you are using a FREE version of RB. Either buy the PRO version or live with your issue or here's a third option... RB is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by carfal View Post
      As it has already been suggested and you've stated yourself...you are using a FREE version of RB. Either buy the PRO version or live with your issue or here's a third option... RB is not for you.
      Here is the troll competition.

Comment

Hello drought,

Please respect everybody on the community forums as the same applies to them also. We'd like our community to be a friendly, comfortable place where if anyone has a question or concern regarding our software, they're more than willing to help. As cartal mentioned, Froggie is one of our most highly contributed, knowledgeable, and well respected person in the community forums here, and is trying to offer solutions to your unfortunate situation. We do not accept anyone calling each other trolls, so kindly please refrain from mentioning it in our community forums. As mentioned previously, if you need more control on scheduling a task with your SSD through RollBack Rx, I'd suggest to try out our 14-day trial of the professional edition which I'll provide the link below for you:

http://www.horizondatasys.com/downlo...ckRxPro107.zip

​Thanks
        Last edited by ShainalR; 11-06-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X