Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX 10.7 and display resolution

ok,

So i have installed the latest version on Win10 CU up-to-date , and it lock my resolution to 1024x768.

Anyone having this issue?

Umbra, I just installed the TRIAL on a W10cu up to date without issues (native 1920x1200 resolution). I checked to see if it went from native driver (nVidia) to DEFAULT Windows driver and it did not.

Comment

My GPU is an AMD radeon and i use basic display driver from Windows because the machine isn't powerful enough to handle better driver...

Comment

Anyone has the hash of the last build of v10.5

Comment

Hello Umbra,

Thank for you your response. The resolution issue you're encountering would most likely be through the generic windows drivers you're using under Windows 10. Rollback Rx and Reboot Restore Rx should not change the resolution of your machine as it's an instant recovery solution to protect it from any sort of Windows system crashes and malware attacks. Just to confirm, are you using Reboot Restore Rx or Rollback Rx? Where you also looking to download the latest version of the software?

Comment

I am using RX Pro , and this issue is only on v10.7; on v10.5 it worked properly, i had this issue from time to time but always managed to fix it. Seems it is has a relation with secureboot.
            i had to disable Secureboot with v10.5 for it to work properly.

i had PMed Sam Smith to get the latest v10.5 installer but no reply so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Umbra View Post
              i had PMed Sam Smith to get the latest v10.5 installer but no reply so far...
              Sam Smith no longer works for Horizon DataSys...

Comment

oh ok lol, so can i have an official link for the last build of v10.5?

Comment

Hello Umbra,

Thank you for your reply. In response to your question above, I would try to first make sure all your Windows Update is fully installed first, and to also check if all your drivers including the video card is updated to the latest version as well. We also just recently updated Reboot Restore Rx and RollBack Rx to resolve the secure boot issues with Windows, as you no longer have to disable it in order to use our software. If you have any further questions, or require the older build of RollBack Rx or Reboot Restore Rx, you can submit a ticket by visiting the link below:

http://support.horizondatasys.com/Tickets/Submit

Comment

Working...
                  X