RollbackRx Pro not able to Activate ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RollbackRx Pro not able to Activate ?

Today after installing RollbackRx Pro, I am not able to Activate Rollback.
    I already have a genuine Rollback key, that was given as a Giveaway.
    Today after restoring the image, I get this error twice.
    I don’t want to restore the image just because of this error, since I already did it before.

Please check the error report. This never happened before from the first time I used Rollback.
    I think the license has reached its limit (Does that happen in Rollback case ) or the mother server is simply dead. But still it is a problem. How do I fix this problem.
    I contact the sales department but i have yet to receive there reply. I thought it would be much quicker if i started a thread.
    Any suggestion welcomed.
    If i choose to activate without Internet it asks for Activation code: which i don't have.

hulkbuster.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hulkbuster; 12-23-2016, 08:17 AM.

When I've received similar messages, the problem was quickly resolved over the phone or with a chat session. But they're probably not working today because of the holiday. Until they get back next week, can't you use the product without activating it? Isn't this possible for 30 days?

Comment

Originally posted by dbolotin View Post
      When I've received similar messages, the problem was quickly resolved over the phone or with a chat session. But they're probably not working today because of the holiday. Until they get back next week, can't you use the product without activating it? Isn't this possible for 30 days?
      Yeh i can use my pc for 30 days after the holiday season is over. Its not i have something special going on.
      Anyways, please reply to my query after your holidays, i'll wait till your holiday ends.
      Wishing you a Happy New Year 2017 to all the people in this forum.

Comment

Hey hulkbuster!

Please send me a PM with your Product ID in question. I just need to reset it for you.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Smith View Post
          Hey hulkbuster!
          Please send me a PM with your Product ID in question. I just need to reset it for you.
          Thanks!
          Thank you for your effort, i had netreg.exe which a part of the program to not access net, from my firewall. I allowed it and now Rollback is OK.
          Thank you for your effort. This software is rocksolid, the more i use it, the more special i feel using the PC.

Comment

Working...
          X