Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's over 2 years that V11 that it was suppose to come out.. now it's July 2018... Seems like Rollback is DEAD!!
    They can't seem to fix the basic stuff, from all my open tickets over the years.
    Nothing has been resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdutchie View Post
      it's over 2 years that V11 that it was suppose to come out.. now it's July 2018... Seems like Rollback is DEAD!!
      They can't seem to fix the basic stuff, from all my open tickets over the years.
      Nothing has been resolved.
      i'm one of the first ones to lay into them about taking their sweet time getting 11 out the door. at this point i have to call them lazy. what i want to see is a rollback that not only incorporates the backup and restore scheme of rollback, but the various backup features windows already has. this way we can just go to the rollback main screen for any type of backup we like(including Timeline)..

Comment

Website indicates v11, but download is still 10.7...

Comment

Originally posted by Umbra View Post
          Website indicates v11, but download is still 10.7...

Seems like the PRO is out

https://horizondatasys.com/rollback-...release-notes/

Comment

Originally posted by mrdutchie View Post
            only the release note, not the installer ^^

edit: ok the portal has not been updated yet, so we must fill the form again , get the link via mail to download v11
            Last edited by Umbra; 07-04-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Also no discount unless you have their Gold plan.. (paying yearly) cost more than buying a new version for $50 (with coupon)

Comment

OMFG Hell has finally frozen over we have v11 FINALLY, though from the email description it's lipstick on a pig. and no discount for upgrading two words come to mind.
                Last edited by 2635599; 07-05-2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Yeah, no finding someone from there who is explaining those fixes and new items.... so far it's a mystery on what it does..

Comment

Working...
                  X