Resizing the C: drive after installing Rollback Rx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing the C: drive after installing Rollback Rx

first of all: this software is freaking amazing! i have been searching for something like this for years, i couldn't contain my excitement when i found this one

now i got a burning question though: can i resize the partition that windows is installed on? i already installed the software and took two snapshots

if yes, can i still rollback to previous snapshots? (assuming the previous snapshot size fits into the new partition size of course)

at the moment my entire 250gbyte ssd is one big partition, so i would love to be able to make it smaller, to make room for games and stuff - so they won't reset when i rollback to a previous snapshot - is that possible somehow?

I just tried doing this in a VM, apparently it messes with the partition table really hard, my C: drive just turned into a RAW partition and i can't read from it anymore

Comment

Hey there. You'll want to resize all that before installing rollback rx because the changes will just revert if you choose to restore to a snapshot. Resize it, then reinstall it protecting only the partition you want protected (So you can leave the games partition out of it)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X