Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What doesn't Rollback restore to rollback time that could cause hard drive problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What doesn't Rollback restore to rollback time that could cause hard drive problem?

I just rolled back to a time when I was not having my current problem, which is that the Windows drive space is filling at a phenomenal rate, even though I am not adding new programs or using hybernation. However, rolling back has not solved my problem. The hard drive is still filling up at an incredible rate. My question is: What kinds of things does Rollback not restore to the rollback time that might be causing this problem?

Hello hurricane_mabel,

Thank you for your response and apologies for RollBack Rx not working correctly on your PC. A few things that can cause Rollback Rx to fill up disk space right-away would be running a defragmentation tool, frequent Windows Updates occurring, or other disk-intensive activities. What version of Rollback Home are you currently using? You can find this in the Home panel of RollBack, or right-click on the tray-icon and click "about". If you can also provide us with more information such as your type of hard-drive(SSD,HDD), and also the version of Windows you're using as well.

Comment

Working...
    X