X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bjm
    started a topic User Guide

User Guide

How come there's no documentation User Guide for Rollback Rx Free?
    Has Rollback Rx Free been updated to support Fall Creators Update same as Professional?
    Since making an Image backup is recommended before doing anything (even snapshot) with Rollback Rx. What's the intended purpose for Rollback Rx vs just creating an Image backup?
    Thanks
    Last edited by bjm; 11-03-2017, 06:23 AM.

• ShainalR
    replied
    Hello bjm,

Thank you for your response. We unfortunately don't have a user guide for the free edition of RollBack Rx Home, as we provide this support on our forums and support page. We're planning to release a newer build of RollBack Rx Home that will provide improved support for the Windows 10 Fall Creator's update. We don't have an exact date of this upcoming release right now, but will post any updates to our social media pages and our website as well. I'll pass your suggestion to our development team to see if we can implement a user guide for RollBack Rx Home sometime in the future.

Leave a comment:

• bjm
    replied
    seems like Forums platform has a lag displaying my content

Leave a comment:

• bjm
    replied
    I'm now finding that the last time Free was updated is May 10, 2017 referencing Anniversary Update 1607. And last time Pro was updated was Oct 18, 2017 referencing Creators Update.
    Looks like neither supports Fall Creators Update.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X