Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Backup Disks Work With Rollback? Updated version of Windows 10 Supported?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Backup Disks Work With Rollback? Updated version of Windows 10 Supported?

Do emergency disks work with Rollback Rx Home? For example creating one through Easeus Tudo Backup or Arconis True Image while Rollback Rx Home is installed on the PC prior to creating backup disk? The other question I had is the final update for Windows 10 supported because some websites say that it breaks on a certain Windows 10 update and you need to use a specific version of Rollback Rx Home. I wonder if this is still the case?

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We recommend as best practice to uninstall Rollback RX before doing any sort of backup/restore through third-party backup solutions, as they cannot recognize Rollback RX snapshots. Rollback RX does work with Windows 10 but at this time we are experiencing compatibility issues when secure boot is enabled. Our knowledgebase article below explains this further. Once we release the new build shortly for public release, we will let our customers know through social media and the community forums.

http://support.horizondatasys.com/Ne...tasys-software

Comment

Originally posted by unknown222 View Post
      Do emergency disks work with Rollback Rx Home? For example creating one through Easeus Tudo Backup or Arconis True Image while Rollback Rx Home is installed on the PC prior to creating backup disk? The other question I had is the final update for Windows 10 supported because some websites say that it breaks on a certain Windows 10 update and you need to use a specific version of Rollback Rx Home. I wonder if this is still the case?
      So, I have to uninstall Rollback Rx before I do daily Image backups?

Comment

Originally posted by ShainalR View Post
        Hello,

Thank you for your post. We recommend as best practice to uninstall Rollback RX before doing any sort of backup/restore through third-party backup solutions, as they cannot recognize Rollback RX snapshots. Rollback RX does work with Windows 10 but at this time we are experiencing compatibility issues when secure boot is enabled. Our knowledgebase article below explains this further. Once we release the new build shortly for public release, we will let our customers know through social media and the community forums.

http://support.horizondatasys.com/Ne...tasys-software
        So, I have to uninstall Rollback Rx before I do my daily Image backups?

Comment

Working...
        X