reboot-restore just on one windows 10 account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reboot-restore just on one windows 10 account

There is a way to install reboot-restore just on one windows user account? I would like to create a new user account (Admin-User-test) on windows 10 and restore the pc just when I use this account. If i logon with another account reboot-restore is disabled.

Thanks

Hello Marc,

Thank you for your response. Reboot Restore Rx Professional has the ability to create multiple accounts, and restrict certain features like restoring your PC back to the default baseline. This has to be done through the Setup INI Wizard for this option to work. You can access the Setup INI Wizard by going to the Deployment Tools folder inside of the Reboot Restore Rx Professional setup folder first, go through all of the wizard steps, and once that is done, to run the Reboot Restore setup, select "Unattended Setup" in the install option, and then you can give this a try and see if this would work out for you correctly. This feature is only available in the Professional Edition and not the freeware. If you have any further questions on this, feel free to let us know!

Comment

Working...
    X