No announcement yet.

Important Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rajtahil Apologies! The Windows 7/8 updates up to today are all clear!

Comment

Update on that Windows 10 update from this week - we're all good to go on that front! Update away!

Comment

I had 2 suggestions and 1 question after chatting with your company.
        ​I offer up that you make known that uninstallation be done with your uninstaller not Revo, Iobit etc. I believe chat said add remove would be ok too - correct.
        Also, advise users up front that if major updates, Anniversary and smaller, require the program be uninstalled.
        ​This leads to my question; how are we to know when to uninstall for an update so we do not run into disaster?
        ​I installed, had issues uninstalling and recovered an image. I wish to try again but this update business has me reluctant to try, at this point.
        TY
        ​Peter

Comment

Thanks for messaging us again!

I'll pass along your notes to the developer. It would be good to have a note about just using the Add/Remove or the program's own Uninstaller, just in case.

As for updates - the anniversary update was the only one to deal with that led to reinstalling the software. You should be fine otherwise. If not, we will be letting our users know via email, facebook, our blog, and newsletter.

Thanks!

Comment

​"not using the Add/Remove or the program's own Uninstaller" - did you mean to say not to use add/remove but to use the programs uninstaller or else how could it be​ ​uninstalled-

​I appreciate the heads up about updates that may affect the program requiring uninslatallion.

Thank you
            Peter

Comment

Whooooooaaaa my bad.

Yes! I meant JUST using.

Whoops!

Comment

No problem; so it is best to use the program's uninstaller which I will pass along to my friends. Now seems to be a good time to install as there are no updates to upset things that I know of and I assume you too.

Comment

Working...
                X